Friday, April 24, 2015

Two years can change your whole world

Well. Here I am. Still alive.
Two years ago, I was coming out of a 13 year marriage and embarking on a new life,a new relationship. 
Curtis and I are still together. Still extremely disgustingly happy. He's my other. If i was a man, that's probably who I would be.
I have two new grand children, Lily and Julius. Lily is suspicious of everything and Julius is the happiest little guy ever. 
I've returned to school to get my A.A.
I only had five classes to complete... I graduate in two or the weeks.  :)
Sierra is graduating high school too. She has grown so much. I'm super proud of her.  She has certainly become an amazing little lady.
So that is where I'm going start my newest attempt at blog life...

I have so many things to talk to myself about... life... getting older... weight and body image... being in love... being a mom... being a step mom... loving your best friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment